Appco Group Belgique has an immediate opportunity for communications / media role to work for one of Belgium's fastest growing Sales Companies.
Appco Group Belgique is a dynamic direct marketing company, currently based in Liège & Antwerp and Brussels. Appco Group is the world leading direct marketing specialist and with 27 years' experience is now in 28 countries worldwide
Purpose of the Job:
The Communications Manager for Belgium / France / Netherlands will assist in the development of and be responsible for the implementation of the communication strategy for each country. The role forms part of the Events and Communications team, and will also involve assisting with arranging events from time to time.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that Appco’s communication strategy ensures we have a reputable online presence through effective communication and promotion of the benefits of the company’s achievements, working as an Independent Contractor, working within the Direct Sales industry and working with Appco specifically.
- Assist with the development of and implement and administer the communication strategy for each country with a focus on reinforcing the correct terminology within communication and promoting the benefits of working as in independent, and also for working as an independent with Appco.
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy and quality of internal and external communications and sales collateral produced for each country by proofreading all content that comes through the team for design/publication.
- Research communication development and trends to ensure we are utilizing relevant communication tools and platforms
- Research communication development and trends in other Appco Markets to ensure we continue to adopt best practice in local markets
- Adhere to the Appco media policy for each market
- Develop and source content for all online communication platforms
- Producing blogs and thought-leadership articles in line with the organisation’s online content strategy
- Maintaining the organisation’s social media channels – Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Ensuring the ongoing optimisation of the organisation’s SEO.
- Understanding of relevant Independent Contractor terminology, regulations and legislation in each jurisdiction
- Update tools and resources on a regular basis to ensure currency
- To maintain strong professional relationships with all staff and the contracted sales organisation
- Assist with events coordination as required by manager
- Any other reasonable duties that the manager assigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required:
Minimum 3 years’ experience managing multiple communications platforms for a business / commercial entity, with a particular focus on social media
· Experience within the direct sales or similar industry is preferable
· Experience with design software is preferable
· Strong project management skills – able to prioritise and juggle multiple task
· Must be a problem solver and solutions orientated
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High degree of initiative and ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
· Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
· Creative – both in writing and approach to tasks
· Attention to detail
· Interest in current communications technologies and trends
· Communication of schedule and priorities to manager
· Must be flexible, adaptable to change and open to suggestion
· Proficient in Dutch, French and English (native language skills for either Dutch of French)
· Ability to work under pressure and meet organisational deadlines
· Proficient in all MS-Office packages with emphasis on Word and PowerPoint
· Proficient in social media platforms (eg, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and analytics platforms (eg Google Analytics or similar)
· Willingness and ability to travel as required
· A team player
Conditions & Opportunities:
You will be based in Brussels Office and you will work Monday-Friday based on a 38 hours working week; although flexibility is required for additional hour’s weekend work and meetings as required. You will have entitlement to 20 days holidays plus bank holidays and excellent career opportunities.
The role will be on 9.00 -5.30 basis; once basic training is completed.
If you think you have what we are looking for, please do APPLY ONLINE NOW! firstname.lastname@example.org