The Key Client Support team, within Customer Support Services, is looking for a Customer Engineer. In the Key Client Support team you will be part of a team which is supporting SWIFT's top customers by providing re-active and proactive support.
Resolve and report on customer queries and problems of various level of complexity. Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) / key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise. Work with the SWIFT community to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support Maintain client relationships and increase client satisfaction with designated customers by performing regular health checks of their operational environment and providing recommendations for improvement. Regularly review customer cases to detect possible customer’s infrastructure problems trends Implement solutions and provide product- related consulting or training at customer sites Help the overall knowledge within the teams by providing training to colleagues and/or proposing new ways of further improve the service we provide to the customers Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos Participate in service improvement projects within own area by assisting the consulting team with technical projects
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position in the same area with customer interaction and exposure.
- Strong technical analytical skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills in English are a pre-requisite. It is an advantage when you also speak French, Spanish, Italian or German.
- A team player, excited to work in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of different operating systems including Linux, AIX, Solaris and/or Windows
- Good knowledge of TCP-IP, Routers, VPN, Firewalls, SSL setup etc.
- Knowledge on Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere is an asset
- Knowledge of SWIFTNet products is an asset
In return, you will be part of a dynamic and multinational company that promotes talent, growth and career opportunities. SWIFT has a friendly and professional work environment with benefits such as premium free health insurance, premium free end wage pension and sport allowance. There is a free in-house fitness center. There will be a competitive salary on offer.