Besides deep experience in Property and casualty insurance (Household/Fire, Accident, Diverse risks, …), including functional and technical areas, we look for people who are willing to listen to our clients, have an analytical mindset and are able to participate in both short strategic missions as large and complex projects.
As a consultant in Insurance you will join the existing CSC Insurance team and perform consulting missions with clients in the Insurance industry.
- You assist the Account Executive and the Project/Program Manager in the conception and the delivery of innovative technical solutions and services by determining the architecture approach, scope, deliverables, schedule, risk mitigation and cost of solution(s).
- You capture both functional and non-functional (i.e. life cycle cost, performance and/or flexibility) business requirements of how the system should behave over time.
- You generate conceptual/logical/physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans and risk assessments.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You lead the analysis of new/ existing architectures, specify long term direction, and ensure engineering platforms meet throughput and reliability expectations.
- You will lead a cross-functional team that analyses, designs, and implements architectures of projects.
- You serve as advisor / technical expert for clients in program/project system architectures by ensuring there are no gaps or inconsistencies in the initial system architecture and that none emerge as the system is designed, built and/or enhanced over time.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have at least 8 year experience in IT and 3 year in an architect role
- Business process knowledge in one or more of vertical sector is a plus
- Commercial affinity is considered a major differentiator
- Good communication skills and fluency in Dutch, French and English
- You have an entrepreneurial and pragmatic attitude
- Proven experience in scalable J2EE / .NET enterprise applications; experience with Cloud Application Development is appreciated
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and DevOps
- Exposure to RESTful Web Services, API Gateway Pattern, Micro Services and SOA
- Exposure to new UX design with Angular, Backbone, Node.js and Mobile frameworks
- Broad understanding of SQL and NoSQL Databases
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.