- As a member of the Technology Consulting management team, you participate to the Business development of this practice.
- You provide business leadership in the development of solutions, value propositions, financial packaging, contract development and proposal generation.
- You will face customers to motivate your proposal and to support delivery teams
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a knowledgeable advisor towards C-level clients on IT Project implementation in view of their go to market strategy
- Follow up of the project delivery and keep close contact with decision makers
- Ensure proper start up of the projects and risk management while supporting the key people on the projects.
- Create and maintain an excellent team spirit
- Lead multiple teams, be the driving force in leading others, understand and manage critical success factors
- Active involvement in the hiring, planning, evaluation and coaching of the different consulting teams
- Identify and assure add on business through strong delivery skills and excellent client relationships
- Account management and bid management for key accounts
- Assist in creating strategies to win business in new markets and current accounts
- Develop contact with customers, develop business relations and explore business opportunities
- Develop sales that strengthens relationships with decision makers
- Support the key sales offerings of information services
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude with a “can do” attitude in meeting challenges
- You have a profound experience in the consulting industry and are familiar with designing, aligning and optimizing business performance indicators in order to ensure an optimal end-client service
- Strong believe in the business potential and proven business development skills and client empathy
- You are action oriented, results driven and have a take charge attitude
- A sound understanding on the industry specific processes and on how the business models work, interact and impact the clients’ business.
- Able to lead sales and delivery activities, strong business case development and closing skills.
- Good people management abilities, strong organizational and operational planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional image
- Respect, integrity and innovation are part of your cores values
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.