Reporting to the Direct Marketing Manager
Is responsible to implement and measure simple to very complex campaigns towards the Orange Customer base.
Key responsibility areas
- Campaign set-up and targeting
- Implement simple to very complex campaigns, using mainly UNICA and INFOR campaigning tools and/or by selecting targets in ad hoc databases
- Is responsible for all business rules applicable for all campaigns for a given market segment
- Is responsible for a defined customer database and linked data dictionary
- Proactively identify potential customer segments and targets to be addressed to support business objectives
- Campaign efficiency measurement and analysis
- Proactively deliver a detailed report for each campaign to measure campaign efficiency
- Ability to use more advanced analytics tools to complete analysis with external data to measure impact on value and customer retention
- Formulate recommendations to improve campaign efficiency
- A Master degree
- Minimum 4 years of previous relevant professional experience in an analytical role
- Deep expertise & experience in IT & databases; mastership of related tools, e.g. UNICA, SAS
- Expert in UNICA and/or INFOR and ability to quickly learn new campaigning tools
- Database query language: SQL, SAS, Access, Business Object
- Direct marketing skills, Business objects
- Strong conceptual skills
- Excellent data manipulation & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (to discuss specifications & timelines with internal customers)
- Driven by quality and precision
- English reading & writing, fluency in FR or NL, fair in the other language
What are we offering:
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, company car, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, hospitalization insurance.
We believe that simple things do make a difference. Therefore we also offer: use of a mobile phone, free mobile subscription, teleworking possibility, company restaurant, dry-cleaning, public transport and child care during school holidays.
About Orange Belgium:
Orange Belgium is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary Orange Luxembourg.
As a convergent actor, we provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Our high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments.
Orange Belgium is a subsidiary of the Orange Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and internet access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises. Orange Belgium is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange (OBEL).