Do you want to join us for a walk?
Are you our new Account Manager at Diageo Reserve Brands?
Do you have the talent, right drive and capabilities to develop our brands?
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits, beer and wine. Our Reserve brand portfolio includes brands like Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker, Don Julio, Ketel One, Bulliet, Ciroc and Zacapa.
In our Benelux team, we need you as our Account Manager for the Reserve Brands (our portfolio of luxury brands). You will be responsible for sales of Diageo Reserve Brands and driving and inspiring customer loyalty while implementing marketing activations in luxury bars, clubs and restaurants in the Antwerp, Gent, Knokke area. You have the ability to build great relations with key influencers in the industry and know the right places to go to. Your job isn’t done until our products are visible to consumers and perfectly served in the right places. With reference to our Head of Reserve you will get the daily responsibility to develop our Reserve Brands. You focus on structure and planning, and is highly proactive and outgoing.
We need you as an Account Manager – if you can agree on:
- You have relevant work experience from a similar job and preferably with experience from luxury.
- You may have the network, and you have good knowledge of the bar industry in Antwerp.
- You are creative, and used to have a commercial view on your ideas.
- You know how to support sales and marketing, so that we you together reach the optimal goal.
- You are used to challenge the business, and can with your curiosity and influence make decisions.
- You are structured, detail oriented and takes pride in delivering on time.
- You can stay organized - even in a hectic day.
- You are known to be persistent, loyal, dedicated and a good team player.
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
- You work independently, proactive and take great personal ownership and responsibility.
At DIAGEO we are known for:
- That we work as a European organization where you have the opportunity to best practice share across countries.
- That we are driven by the partnership with our customers which reflect engagement and professionalism.
- That we are ambitious and set high standards for ourselves and our results. We set high goals - and achieve them!
- That we offer you exciting opportunities in an organization where the tone is open and direct, and where the humor is important.
- That we offer good working conditions and the possibility of an international career.
Diageo is represented in 180 markets and employs over 28,000 talented people around the world from offices in 80 countries. We have production facilities worldwide, including the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Spain, Italy, Africa, Latin America, Australia, India and the Caribbean. Diageo is listed on the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Do you want to work with us?
Please apply via the website with your motivated application and CV as soon as possible and no later than September 30st. We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any question please reach out to Léonie Havekes, talent engagement manager Nordics & Benelux.