JUNIOR E-COMMERCE MARKETING ASSOCIATE
ALTISSIA, a leading global player in distance language learning, is looking for a Junior e-Commerce Marketing Associate.
As a Junior e-Commerce Marketing Associate, you will develop the B2C online sales and will work under the supervision of the Marketing and Communication Director.
- Increase average sales and sales conversion
- Launch SEA campaigns (Google AdWords, Remarketing)
- Optimise SEO, digital content, layout, visuals, copywriting
- Design, create and implement promotional material
- Develop and maintain the attractiveness of the B2C website
- A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent through work experience
- 1 to 4 years of experience in B2C e-commerce with a proven track record
- SEO & SEA knowledge
- A thorough knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/WordPress
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team as well as managing projects autonomously
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and solution-driven
- Fluent in French and English; knowledge of Dutch, Spanish or German is a plus
- Willing to work full-time at ALTISSIA’s headquarters, based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
ALTISSIA is an international group, headquartered in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), which specialises in global solutions for distance language learning. ALTISSIA is active globally and works with major institutions (Walloon Region with Wallangues, European Commission, Actiris with Brulingua), international companies (BNP Paribas, Carrefour, Microsoft) as well as SMEs and private individuals.