Key Account Manager - E-Commerce
Estée Lauder Cosmetics is currently recruiting a key Account Manager for E-commerce (E-Retailer)
This role is responsible for building a strong relationship with the different ecommerce contact persons at our key retailers. This role is responsible to build a strong plan for each brand and with each key retailer, to activate and accelerate sales at their ecom door. The eKey Account Manager works in close relationship with the key account manager and the marketing teams of each brands.
This role is also responsible for monitoring the KPI’s and the sales activity at each retailers and act accordingly. This role has a good understanding of ecom business and online knowledge.
The eKey Account Manager will serve as key contact person for the main retailers for their eCommerce business.
(S)he is responsible for managing the overall success of the our brands on their eCom door. (S)he makes sure our brands are considered Top of Mind at the eRetailers.
(S)he is responsible for building strong partnerships with key retailers.
- Monthly visits
- Monthly calls
- Propose brainstorming sessions
Builds yearly activity plans at the retailers per brands
- Dialogue with brands to leverage any possible opportunities
- Work on yearly plan to boost sales: offers, activations, communication,
- Leverage all digital tools of the retailers to communicate: on site, newsletters, social media, ..
- In charge of some upscaling project to improve user-experience: interactive tools on retailers sites, live chats, etc..
Is responsible for analysing the performance and results of each brand at each retailer
- Monitoring activities Data Monthly
- Uunderstanding Mix of Business per brand per retailer
- Understanding customer profile per retailer
Responsible for market analysis
- Analyse the competition and/or other industries ecommerce activities
- Be aware of/leverage other ELC online markets best-practices at retailers
- Be on top of trends that may represent an impact on our eRetailers
Keep the affiliate aware of all activities and show results
- Master degree in Business/Marketing/digital
- 3-5 years Online/digital marketing experience within a consumer driven environement
- Sales experience within a consumer driven environment is an asset
- E-commerce experience within a retailer and or within a brand is an asset
- Fluent Dutch/French/English
- Digital native (at ease with Social, digital tools)
- Strong ability to effectively negotiate, communicate and influence others
- Very strong written skills (copywriting/translations)
- Entrepreneurial spirit & creative thinker
- Flexible, Hands-on approach
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com