perfect match should be
Visit maccosmetics.com now
Product Manager MAC (1 year Assignment)
MAC Cosmetics (part of the Estée Lauder Companies) is currenlty recruiting a product manager for a 1 year assignment.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product management of the MAC COSMETICS brand in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxemburg. (Fluency in Dutch and French (written and spoken) is essential)
He/she defines the marketing plans, in accordance with the global marketing strategy and implements it in cooperation with the Marketing manager
The Product Manager ensures the coordination between all parties (both internal and external) in order to optimize the implementation of the marketing mix regarding the synergy, timing and efficiency of all elements of the marketing mix.
Contributes to the definition of growth and profitability strategy.
Very exciting position with a mixture of Marketing/ creativity/Product Management and analytical input.
Product Flow- Launch Management:
- Product orders and forecasts (saleable, testers, previews, samples, launch testers)
- Product pricing and update in the system
- New local product codes (APB)
- Shipping coordination etc.
- Execution of marketing plan
- Preparation of cycle activities and all relevant sales/training material
- Animate new launches and points of sales through marketing and promotional activities
- Coordination of all marketing plan information, internal & external (logistics, field force, ..)
- Oversee all communication tools and collateral: mailings, e-mailings, merchandising, windows etc.
Sales Planning & Analysis:
- Monthly analysis of the turnover per product category
- Monthly analysis of the new product launches
- Follow-up on competition
- Responsible for coordination of opening new doors and logistics
- Proactively conducts regular business assessments on any marketing initiatives and recommends corrective actions to drive sales and profitability
- General assistance to Marketing Manager
- Full product and system training provided
- Master or Bachelor In Marketing, Business, Economics,...
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and preferably SAP/BI (training provided)
- Dutch, French and English (written and spoken). Fluent Knowledge in the all 3 is mandatory.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing in a consumer driven environment (Retail, beauty, FMCG)
- Social and verbal skills, pro-active, very creative, self-motivated
- Team spirit
- Professional and groomed appearance
- 100% service and customer minded
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, driven personality and enjoys anaylitics
What does MAC offer:
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including extra-legal benefits. There is room for professional development and advancement. We pride ourselves on having a creative working atmosphere in an international prestige beauty company.
Interested and fitting the criteria? apply now by sending your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fit the profile & all the criteria mentionned (experience, education & langages), we will contact you in the coming days.