Reporting to the Marketing Manager
Defines and implements customer value propositions (including product & application offers, projects, campaigns, direct marketing programs, commercial actions) for Prepaid line of business with the purpose to increase market penetration, revenues and contribution.
Key responsibility areas
- Carries out analyses of market trends, competitive context, customer needs, customer behaviour and potential related to propositions (performance, revenue opportunities)
- Develops customer value propositions to answer customer needs and generate revenues and contribution, in line with the marketing strategy
- Presents the customer value propositions in the Orange validation process, including development of business case, project plan and forecasts
- Manages the implementation of these customer value propositions to reach key targets and market objectives (timing, budget, quality, resources). Secures alignment and coordinates implementation with concerned transversal teams and departments
- Briefs and validates all ATL/BTL communication deliverables as well as Direct marketing campaigns needed to support performance ambitions
- Balances actions across the propositions to optimise budget, spending and contribution under supervision of Marketing Manager
- Stimulates usage & penetration of data amongst customer base (tactical actions, customer journey evolutions etc)
- Ensures effective reporting, performs post-mortems and if necessary revises plans
- Follows-up performance of offers under responsibility and develops corrective plans if needed (acquisition/retention)
Education, specific training and experience.
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience with management of transversal projects
- About 5 years relevant experience in marketing, sales or customer service in the telecom, FMCG or service industry
- Problem solving
- Experience in the telecom/internet sector is a strong asset
- Business analysis
- Business sense
- Telecommunication: revenue & cost - drivers & dynamics
- Program & project management
- Proficient in English, Dutch and French
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Team player
- Stress Management
What are we offering:
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, bonus, company car, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, hospitalization insurance.
We believe that simple things do make a difference. Therefore we also offer: use of a mobile phone, free mobile subscription, teleworking possibility, company restaurant, dry-cleaning, public transport and child care during school holidays.
About Orange Belgium:
Orange Belgium is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary Orange Luxembourg.
As a convergent actor, we provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Our high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments.
Orange Belgium is a subsidiary of the Orange Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and internet access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises. Orange Belgium is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange (OBEL).