INTERNATIONAL BRAND MANAGER -International Marketing - Pharma sector (9000 GENT)
WE are HIRING
AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND MANAGER ( NL - ENGL) - International Marketing
MEDIPARTNER is the partner in excellence of the healthcare industry offering HR services & sales & marketing solutions for optimizing brand awareness & return on investment.
MEDIPARTNER offers you the right professional environment & gives you the right tools to be a sales specialist towards medical doctors. Surrounded by a team of experienced managers behind MEDIPARTNER, you are in the right hands to boost your career!
MEDIPARTNER is looking for an International Brand Manager for its client, a company active in the pharma industry, with its headquarter in Gent area. This fast growing company is specialized in the development and commercialisation of innovative consumer health products. The objective is to further develop their European marketing strategies for their new brands
- Determines customers' needs and desires through data analyses and available information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product portfolio by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- You activate the portfolio in local markets in line with the international framework and Brand Book, through the development and execution of an integrated plan of activities.
- You are responsible for all the marketing activities from go-to-market strategy to the development of packaging, P.O.S. material, digital tools, etc. until the follow-up in countries.
- You use your experience to execute product launches and/or promotional activities and find genuinely creative and different ways to excite our big customers into new product launches and activities.
- You develop an integrated TTL plan and find new and different ways to delight and surprise our customers.
- You develop and deliver spend savvy plans for the customers/consumers that drive the category forward.
- You use your analytical skills to assess impact and R.O.I. Project Management, defining timelines and implementing these is your second nature.
- You act as a project leader for international marketing projects: plan, conduct and follow up autonomously of projects from A to Z.
Personal qualities and skills:
- Do you have a university degree with business and/or marketing subjects?
- Are you fluent in English? Additional languages are an asset. Dutch is most common used language in office and consequently important asset but not a must.
- You have 3 to 5 year experience in marketing, ideally in an international context, as Product or Brand Manager in consumer goods (this is an absolute must).
- Preference for OTC experience at local and international level
- You are a creative, energetic, self-starting, flexible and results-driven person, with a passion for customers/consumers
- You have an eye for detail and the dexterity to manage and master a diverse and ever- changing and interesting workload
- You enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment and embracing cultural differences.
- Are you ready to travel 10% of the working time?