Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is a global player and the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to their end customers.
With 40 years of experience as Key actor for B2B2C industries, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three main axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing.
Worldline employs more than 7,200 people worldwide. In 2012, the company’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros.
The department is an entity of 80 persons, offering software testing services to internal clients of Worldline. They ensure the quality of new functionalities in applications by following test methodologies (E.g: Agile-Scrum). Applications are homemade. The selected candidate will receive a training on the homemade applications.
Your Challenge :
As application Tester, you will ensure the quality of new functionalities in applications, by following different possible test methodologies and by using state-of-the-art test tools. This is a challenging position for high potentials with a degree in IT or engineering. Reporting to the Application Tester Pool Manager, you will be based in our offices in Brussels.
Major tasks and duties:
- Read, analyze and review all the project documents;
- Create test-scripts;
- Execute the test scenarios;
- Ensure the quality of applications using different test methodologies;
- Undertake the close follow-up of the correction of defects;
- Closely collaborate with development teams, sometimes in an international context;
- Make use of your creative side;
- Receive Test strategy from Business Test Manager
- Read, analyze and review technical documents- Challenge technical part of documents
- Create test-scenarios via HP Lifecycle Management
- Strengthen the applications
- Follow-up the correction of defects
- No programming.
Your profile :
- Higher education in Information Technology and/or experience of 1-2 years in software testing;
- Outstanding creativity and innovation skills;
- Analysis and integration skills;
- Autonomy and ability to learn and adapt;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Perseverance and ability to cooperate – team work;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux;
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle;
- Knowledge of SOA is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages Java is a plus
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center is a plus (training can be provided);
- Knowledge of QuickTestPro is a plus;
- Excellent analytical mindset
- Language: Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French (both written and spoken)
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.