About Worldline :
Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is the European leader and a global player in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with 40 years of experience, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility and e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing Services. In 2012, Worldline's activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros. The company employs more than 7,100 people worldwide.
Are you a highly motivated person who is looking to work in demanding environment with a focus on supporting a range of top financial institutions on a day to day basis? If so then the role of Corporate Service Desk Agent is the one for you!
Together with your colleagues you will be the 1st level of support for our full client range. You will be responsible for taking in incident calls, ensuring all requests are entered in the ticketing system, ensure follow-up of the resolution and provide clear feedback on progress and resolution to the our clients.
As Corporate Service Desk agent you are the first point of contact for major clients. Your customer focus is strongly present and you are able to translate technical feedback from the internal support groups into understandable feedback to our clients.
You have the ability to lead conference calls where client and internal support teams meet to discuss technical and non-technical subjects.
This role offers you the possibility to work in a dynamic team and will provide you a challenging environment where you will learn a lot about Worldline’s Issuing and Acquiring business and services delivered to customers. Furthermore this role offers the possibility to evolve internally to functions like domain expert (Issuing, Acquiring, Merchant services, etc.) or team lead.
- You have a bachelor degree or higher and 2 to 4 years’ experience working at a technical service desk or call center.
- You are very customer focused
- You have a positive attitude and are highly motivated to deliver high quality customer services
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, in Dutch, French and English are mandatory
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills
- A technical background and basic knowledge of Issuing, acquiring or merchant services is a plus but not a must
- You are a team player and are able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- You can handle the complexity of working in an international context
- You can communicate and explain technical issues to non-technical clients
- You are eager to learn
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.