You will act as a technical expert in front of the customer in the deployment of the Worldline product and solution. Responsible to provide technical support and advises to our international partners during the integration and the deployment of the Atos Technology. You will act as the customer representative within the Atos organization to report new customers’ expectations and demands. Viewed by customer as primary point of contact for all technical aspects linked to the Atos deliveries and internal activities, position requires strong interpersonal and technical skills and the ability to effectively articulate issues and solutions.
The overall Technical responsibilities requires a broad range of skills including expertise in system architecture definition, design, solution development, implementation and deployment of embedded and web base solutions. This open position demands familiarity with concepts, C programming language, Java and Linux technologies as well as applied knowledge of security principles, policies and practices in the payment sector.
- Master degree or Bachelor in electronic or computer science
- 5-6 years experience in software development and programming method
- Good knowledge of the C, Java programming language and SDK embedded environment
- Good knowledge in Linux, Windows and deployment of server based solution
- Good Knowledge in network deployment solution and web portal
- Languages: spoken and written: English and good notions in French and/or Dutch
- The knowledge of security concepts and/or embedded technology
- Be able to work independently and directly with end-users
- Autonomous, always taking initiatives for satisfy the customers