As Functional Analyst, you gather business requirements and elaborate them in functional and technical designs. You understand how to design an IT application to support the organization.
- You facilitate workshops with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- You analyze and document clients business requirements, construct conceptual data and functional models using modeling tools
- You perform analysis, producing typical deliverables such as Use Cases, Data Flow Diagrams, Activity and Sequence Diagrams, Services-, Program-, Routines descriptions
- You are able to write test cases and test applications from a system and business perspective to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the solution
- You participate in work groups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business improvements and future innovative opportunities
- You are able to work with cross functional groups within information technology projects
- You are directly in contact with the client at all levels throughout the organization to support the identification of business and IT requirements
- Perform and review estimates
- Review/validate analysis deliverables from junior team members and external suppliers
- Consolidate analyses before handover to the development team
- Support the development and test team and ensure project aftercare
- Follow-up on defects raised during testing
- Follow-up on incidents/on-demand work/enhancements raised during production
- You have a Master Degree in Economics or Information Technology and minimum 3-5 year experience in a similar role
- You are proactive and precise and you have good core competences in communication, leveraging and team contribution
- You have good language skills and you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge of UML, activity and sequence diagrams
- Knowledge of XML
- Notions/experience with SQL, SOAP-UI, SAML, XSD
- Experience in diverse environments (from mainframe up to web based applications)
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.