Besides industry knowledge, we are looking for people who are willing to listen to our clients, have an analytical mindset and are able to participate or guide large and complex projects.
As a Senior Business Analyst /PM Financial Control and Risk Management you will join the existing CSC-team and perform consulting missions with clients in the financial industry.
- You support the customer in the identification of needs, definition and realization of financial control reengineering or risk management projects.
- You analyze and document clients’ processes and business requirements for software applications.
- You construct conceptual data, business rules and process models.
- You provide business process and re-engineering support in one or the two domains.
- You facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- You participate in workgroups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvements and re-engineering opportunities.
- You have a higher education background and 3 to 12 years experience within a banking or insurance company or as a specialized Financial Services Consultant with focus on financial control and/or risk management.
- You have gained experience in regulatory issues like Basel II or Solvency II, credit risk, operational risk,…
- You have a focus on financial control, meaning that the accounting principles and methodologies, internal control processes, have no secrets for you.
- You have business process knowledge in the financial sector, as well as a good understanding of the market and products.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills and you are capable of working with our clients in English, Dutch and French.
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward! Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, CSC is the place for you.