As Senior Java Consultant you will help our clients and CSC to achieve amazing results
- You help our clients to transform or improve their business by implementing high quality and high performance solutions, using state of the art technologies
- By a thorough understanding of the business/functional requirements, and applying your technical expertise, you turn them into a performant, technical implementation.
- You use your creativity to identify and propose technical improvements
- You plan, track and report on your daily work
- You coach junior Java developers
- You create and maintain technical documentation
- You preferably have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or another IT related Master
- You have a deep understanding of the Java programming language and SQL
- You have practical experience with Maven or alternative build system and continuous build tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, …) and experience with at least one application or web server like Tomcat, Jetty, Node.js, JBoss, WebLogic.
- You are passionate about technology and have a clear interest in innovative technologies (HTML5 and Single Page Applications, Responsive Design, Cloud technologies like e.g. OpenStack, NoSQL, Mobile, API-centric architectures, DevOps, ...)
- Knowledge of JEE platform modules JDBC, JMS, EJB 3.0, JSF and JPA, Spring, Hibernate, XML and JSON is a strong plus
- You are an excellent team player and have an analytical/problem solving mind as well as a flexible, proactive ‘hands-on’ approach
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.