Product manager (Temporary Assignment)
Product manager (The Estee Lauder Companies) - (TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT)
We are actively recruiting a Marketeer, for a temporary replacement for our Fragrance team (Aramis, Michael Kors, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, Zegna)
-The Product Manager is responsible for the general management of the brands in the Benelux. He/she participates to the elaboration of the marketing plans, in accordance with the global marketing strategy. He/she is in charge of the execution of the marketing plan in cooperation with the brand manager.
-Ensures the coordination between all parties (both internal and external) in order to optimize the implementation of the marketing mix regarding: the synergy, timing and efficiency of all elements of the marketing mix.
- Contributes to the definition of growth and profitability strategy
Prepare and develop product launch plans and present the program to Salesforce and key clients
Implements & manages the Trade Marketing Calendar together with Brand Coordinator and Key Account Managers
Animate new launches and points of sales through marketing and promotional activities together with Brand Coordinator
Oversee all communication tools and collateral: mailings, e-mailings, merchandising, windows
Sales Planning & Analysis
Manages budget follow up and monitors expenditures by activity in line with budget.
Creates forecasts for new and existing products, ensures timely shipments & follows stock levels to maximise sales
Proactively conducts regular business assessments on any marketing initiatives and recommends corrective actions to drive sales and profitability
Analysis: Market & Consumer trends, follow-up on Competition
Implements & follows-up merchandising guidelines in all doors
Defines the budget and keep costs within allocated budget
Track monthly expenditures and explain variances vs budget
- Holder of a university degree in Marketing
- Demonstrates at least a first 2 years marketing experience, preferably acquired in the cosmetics & beauty products and/or the luxury industry. Experience in retail also an asset.
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and English (spoken and written)
- Strong Analytical skills, Autonomous team-player, excellent communication & presentation skills
- Entrepreneur/ Initiative taker
- Result oriented& Hands-on approach
- Pragmatic & flexible