Product Specialist OncologyFlanders
For one of our customers, a top 5 Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Product Specialist Oncology for the business unit Hematology in the region of Flanders.
Achieve and maximize targeted sales, market share and market share growth targets for allocated products in the territory. Be the product / solution champion & preferred partner for your customers in collaboration with other internal stakeholders.
• Champion knowledge of disease management & treatment and patient’s pathway at hospital level or cluster of hospitals in the assigned territory
• Develop & demonstrate scientific knowledge to be recognized as trusted advisor internally and externally
• Achieve territory sales/market share targets at the hospital level or cluster of hospitals in the assigned territory.
• Participate in development of tactical plan in collaboration with other internal stakeholders to optimize team’s performance.
• Achieve QTQ objectives (both quantity and quality)
• Develop and implement different projects : meetings, local symposia, exhibitions etc. according to integrated hospital management
• Continuously analyze sales performance & develop / implement action plans in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
• Be able to identify key stakeholders and customers (mapping) and how they interact in the decision making process within a hospital.
• Check, maintain and update information on doctors/ hospitals and report all visits into our client reporting system according to instructions of field force management while using efficiently different IT tools.
• Provide & maintain updated competitive information ( e.g. market tactics and activities).
• Ensure NP4 compliance.
• Report adverse events within 24 hours to the Pharma Safety team
• Inform health care practitioners about the safety profile of the promoted drugs via the product leaflet at hand during all doctor visits.
• College/University degree in business, Science, Pharmacy , Medicine, nursing
• Fluent in Dutch, advanced English (read medical literature) acceptable understanding of 2nd national language (FR or NL)
• Relevant therapeutic area sales or medical experience – hospital experience is required
• Drive for commercial success, constant drive for success and improvement, desire to take on challenges
• Knowledge from product, disease management and associated treatment including from competition, and knowledge of patient’s pathway are an asset
• Planning, targeting, identifying key doctors/clients and use of IT tools for reporting as set out in the QTQ metrics.
• Effective time management
• Negotiator capable of recognizing and adapting the appropriate style/selling approaches with ethics and professionalism. Make effective use of company resources & funds.
• Innovative i.e. applies various methods taking into consideration the customer perspective and engages in dialog to deliver results.
• Follows up on information requests and seeks answers through networking.
• Focuses on relationship building and customer solutions through own highly scientific profile.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
"Willingness to win"
02 801 16 55