Satellit - UX Expert
Our client is actively looking for a UX expert who will be able to:
- Perform business user analysis and profiling.
- Work in close collaboration with the business analist to analyse the customer journeys.
- Adopt an outside-in approach to product development.
- User experience analysis and design.
- Define UX guidelines (UX styleguide).
- Contribute to the establishment of a roadmap that includes a prioritization schema and a proposed schedule for webification of the current product suite.
- Responsible to ensure a successful digital experience by providing its users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible. Identify and document key personas and their journeys.
- Define the user experience (TO BE) on user expectations and needs.
- Information architecture on structuring information page/content groupings, hierarchy, placement.
- Interaction and visual design of the application (aesthetic/brand/creative perspective).
- Define front-end mock-ups
- Design wireframes and graphical layout.
- Produce usability test scenarios to be used for usability testing.
- Execute usability tests.
- Analyze existing documentation and gather information from within the Project Team and from the business.
- Take initiatives for meetings with the business and the team and be responsible for the follow up.
- Experience & expertise:
- Experience level: medior.
- Proven experience as a UX expert.
- Sound knowledge of UX modeling techniques.
- Familiar with agile product development approach (MVP, hypotheses...) Expert in UI design and user-friendliness oriented design.
- Analytical and synthesizing skills to clearly define problems and requirements and determine solutions for them that suit the controllable impact on mission-critical applications.
- Knowledge of architectural techniques and structures.
- Technical Skills: Fluency in the use of the following tools:
- documentation-communication tools (Microsoft Office or equivalent)
- Communication Skills:
- Skills when interviewing users; listening actively to their needs, asking the right questions and interpreting the answers accurately.
- Ability to communicate the semantics of formal models to users in a digestible form.
- Recap and synthesize findings to business stakeholders and product owners.
- Interact with functional analysts and technical leads to make sure UX guidelines get implemented in the right way in the current product suite.
- Ability to communicate the details of the specifications to developers.
- Personal Skills:
- Ability to work relatively independently and proactively following the priorities and timing of the project plan, under supervision of the project leader.
- Ability to detect priority conflicts, be able to advise on possible options and discuss solution with stakeholders.
- Analytical skills allowing rapid learning of various and new businesses or technical matters in the context of multi products maintenance.
- Ability to work in a structured way following the procedures of the project (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality).
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture. Good balance between methodological approach and respect for practical constraints.
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the UX work.
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (written).
- Ability to adapt to the evolving Fluxys set of methods and tools.
- Customer, solution and improvement minded.
- Team player.