IT Center EMEA consists out of 3 departments:
IT-Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
IT-Development manages these projects in cooperation with different involved parties. Also proposals for improvement are developed and implemented under the form of ‘Change requests’.
In IT Development, there are 2 competence centers in Belgium and Spain supported by remote collaboration by other local IT organisations.
IT-Infrastructure is responsible for all of the IT infrastructure developments via projects as well as via smaller changes. Within this department the section IT Operations takes care off the first line support towards the end-users.
We are looking for an IT Functional analyst to support the Compliance & Authorizations covering all business areas. Cloud applications and data security are becoming more and more important which makes the need for compliance higher. As compliance analyst, you plan and coordinate the needed activities to guarantee compliance with policies and regulations.
After an introduction and training period, your main challenges will be:
- You ensure that policies and procedures are well documented and identify compliance problems that call for formal attention. You also develop risk management strategies to prevent non-compliance and avoid fraud.
- you will be responsible for the delivery of Security, Risk & Controls solutions, with an initial focus on the planning and implementation of SAP GRC
- You will assist the company in getting compliant with the new EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, For this, a data classification methodology has to be implemented and (personal) data mappings to be made.
- You will be the IT contact person for IT compliance and security audits to ensure compliance in relation to legal and company rules such as security policies, segregation of duties (SOD) and SOx.
- You will follow latest IT technology and make business cases to implement, with a focus on IT compliance and security.
- You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal.
- You have an analytical spirit, are interested in the company processes and you also strive to an optimal use of data processing.
- You are established pragmatically, without losing your interest for the most recent IT developments. You can follow the necessary training for this. You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe.
- You have analytic and communicative skills in Dutch as well as in English.
- Experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus but not a must.
Zandvoordestraat 300, 8400 Oostende