Estée Lauder Companies is recruiting an E-commerce/online coordinator. This
This role is responsible for building a local relevant e-commerce brand plan to activate and optimize sales at the ecom door that is considered at the same level as a flagship door. This role is responsible for keeping the site refreshed with relevant and engaging content for users that match the local objectives and goals. This role is also responsible for monitoring the KPI’s and the site activity to take the relevant actions. This role has a good understanding of ecom business and online knowledge.
The Online Coordinator will serve as e-store owner for each Brand in his/her portfolio.
S(he) is responsible for managing the overall success of the store and takes care of the operations of the store to ensure maximum profitability.
Makes sure his/her store is meeting the targets.
- Monitoring activities Data Daily
- Knowing best sold SKU’s
Is responsible for maintaining the overall image of the store.
- Taking care of merchandising
- Modifying HP monthly/ refresh (according to Brand focus and running campaigns)
- Removing old products
- Updating best visited pages and taking care of landing pages
- Dialogue with brand and demand planner to secure best seller products
- Following activities daily and take actions in case goals are not met
- Regular Update of interactive tools in line with relevant product launches.
- In charge, with EMEA support, of some upscaling project to improve user-experience: delivery, payments possibilities, loyalty programs, omnichannel projects etc
Is responsible for managing the assets of the e-store.
- Displaying right assets at the right time according to the brand’s momentums
- Requesting special assets enough time in advance
Responsible for the Emailing strategy
- Create a yearly emailing plan
- Make sure emailing plan shows a mix of Brand equity and sales driven topics
- In-depth analysis of the emails results to improve emails based on learnings
Responsible to attract customers.
- Plan and secure traffic and acquisitions (via performance based marketing (SEA, RB) and sales driven Paid Social (social Ads to promote offers)
- Understanding of where the traffic comes from and get learnings
Responsible to drive conversions
- Pricing efficiency
- Create a monthly successful promotional plan: secure strong CTA
- Ensure online exclusives, attractive Limited Lives, ..
Responsible for Forecasting Accuracy (first and last door to shop on).
- Knowing the online business mix
- Comparing products to be launched to oldest ones
- Create an extended assortment vs offline
- Analysing sell through on Limited Lives collections
- Communicating on products left/ excess management
- Create sample/GWP strategy and forecast accordingly
- Implement back in store functionality
Responsible for in-depth site analysis
- Shopping behaviour: what pages drive most engagement/sales
- On-Site Search analysis to understand consumers preferences
- Origin of the traffic
Responsible for market analysis
- Analyse the competition and/or other industries ecommerce activities
- Be aware of/leverage other ELC online markets best-practices
- Be on top of trends that may represent an impact on our eBusiness (mobile, payments, external parties that can provide useful tools, ..)Organise several times a year digital breakfast talks to ignite the digital passion in the affiliate
Responsible for P.O accuracy and accounting follow-up: make sure invoices arrive timely, P.O’s are followed-up
Master degree in Business/Marketing/Digital/Economics,...
2-3 years Online/digital marketing experience within a consumer driven environement
E-commerce experience within a retailer and or within a brand is an asset
Digital native (at ease with Social, digital tools)
Strong ability to effectively communicate and influence others
Very strong written skills
Entrepreneurial spirit & creative thinker
Flexible, Hands-on approach
Good inter-personal and communication skills
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com