Cloud Management Sales Representative
Oracle Management Cloud (OMC) is a suite of next-generation integrated monitoring, management, and analytics cloud services built on a scalable big data platform that provides real-time analysis and deep technical and business insights. With OMC, customers can eliminate multiple information silos, resolve application issues faster, and run IT like a business.
The Cloud Management Sales team is a unique cross-LOB sales organization that is specialised in sales of Oracle’s Cloud Management solutions. These management solutions span all layers of the Oracle stack, ranging from Applications, Database and Middleware to Systems.
The team is responsible for the creation and execution of its own business as well as being involved in all major transformational deals where customers are further standardizing on Oracle as a (full) stack supplier. This team is also the key organization within Oracle, focused on all (private) Cloud transactions.
To be successful in this position should have a strong background in the IT systems management space. The experience should span across all IT management concepts, ranging from traditional IT systems management deployments to cloud based IT self-service. A thorough understanding of Application deployment and management issues as well have a good understanding of the Application Life Cycle concept is important as well. Why and how Applications are being monitored and managed. This combined with experience in the area of Software Development Life Cycle Management and Quality Assurance, where all stages of testing and optimization are considered. Existing knowledge or experience with Oracle and non-Oracle Applications would be an important plus. You should also be familiar with all modern day deployment architectures.
You will actively engage with the sales team in other LOBs to get these products positioned and be able to work directly with customers on identifying and closing opportunities.
The Sales Representative will be managing Cloud Management Sales for all Belgium and Luxembourg territory and therefore will work closely with all Tech and Apps sales teams. This makes this position highly visible in the organisation, which can create great opportunities for career progression.
- To create and/or identify new opportunities for Oracle’s Enterprise and Cloud Management solutions.
- To qualify and progress all Enterprise and Cloud Management opportunities as discovered by the prime sales organization. X-lob.
- To support and educate local Oracle sales teams, customers and partners on the value propositions for Oracle’s Enterprise and Cloud Management solutions.
- To present and demonstrate the credibility of Oracle's Enterprise and Cloud Management solutions
- To build and maintain relevant relationships with the customer and all different Oracle sales teams.
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with Oracle’s key sales and implementation partners in the area of Enterprise and Cloud Management.
- Work closely with the local Sales Consulting teams to ensure maximum support for the products.
- Work closely with the local Oracle marketing organization to ensure appropriate attention for Oracle’s Enterprise and Cloud Management solutions.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Self motivated sales person with at least 3-5 years of relevant software sales experience
- Experience in the area of IT systems management or Cloud Management is a plus
- Actively seeking new opportunities rather than exploiting existing business - motivated by hunting rather than farming.
- Ability to apply multi-level sales techniques.
- Proven ability and experience to work in a cross lob organization.
- Ability to establish and lead virtual teams.
- Encouraged by innovative environment.
- Adaptive to constant change.
- A can-do mentality.
- High degree of perseverance and results orientation
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- One of the best Sales environments in the ICT industry.
- Unrivalled in-house training on Oracle Products and Solutions, helping you to become a specialist in your field.
- The chance to work at the source of Oracle's cutting edge technology
- A Career within Oracle sales, not just a job.
- An opportunity to represent a Global and well respected brand.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).