Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is a global player and the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to their end customers. With 40 years of experience as Key actor for B2B2C industries, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three main axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 7,200 people worldwide. In 2012, the company’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros.
- In-depth incident and problem analysis, handling, solving and management
- Qualification and prioritization of incidents and problems
- Guarantee the availability and quality of the applications and pro-active analysis
- Day2day production follow up (recurring alarms, …)
- Participate in 24/7 on-call/stand-by roles with team members
- Set up monitoring an alerting tool for Linux application
- Participate in planned installation, release and DRP switch activities:
- Management of outsourced team :
- Reporting, monitoring/alerting, 2ndline support for specific Linux applications.
- Assume daily follow-up of outsourced team (usage of Kanban)
- Organize and do follow-up of knowledge transfert and training of new team-members
- Master or Bachelor in ICT (or equivalent by working experience)
- Minimal 5 years working experience in similar function required
- Strong experience in Incident handling and root cause analysis
- Experience in scripting
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux /Open VMS
- Experience with XML/XSD and Oracle (being capable writing sql queries)
- Knowledge of middleware MQ Queries + Active MQ, fuse, service mix, camel
- Knowledge of java,java web applications and web services
- Experience in Project management is an asset
- Able to perform code-reading, in support of incident and problem analysis.
- Team player and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken), and in French and/ or Dutch.
- Autonomous in nature, eager to learn and to take initiative.
- Stress resistant and able to work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in large and complex organization.
- Results oriented and problem solving competencies.
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card , ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. On-call is financially compensated.