About Worldline :
Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is the European leader and a global player in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with 40 years of experience, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility and e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing Services. In 2012, Worldline's activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros. The company employs more than 7,100 people worldwide.
The Business analyst is leading the process of responding to the customer demand for the product & services included in its portfolio.
He is responsible to identify/understand/collect end-to-end business requirements elaborated by the Product manager & the Business architect & provides business with global end-to-end solutions supported by costs, planning & risk management.
The Business analyst acts as a mediator/facilitator/coordinator between all stakeholders.
He validates that the implementation effectively fits with the initial business requirements.
The Business analyst is active in different stages of the cycle:
- during Idea stage: he delivers specialized expert consultancy towards the business for the filtering and the selection of the candidates for a project & toward the Business architect
- before Rainbow pursuit: the Business analyst delvers consultancy (domain-, product- & e2-expertise, analysis of the business requirements) to the customers to enable product management
- Pre-project phase: he leads the process with stakeholders in order to build & propose an offer to the business, checking beforehand that estimates & planning are committed by all parties.
- during Build phase: he validates the implementation towards business acceptance criteria's
- You have a Master degree with a technical background
- You have a strong analytical mind
- You are able to conduct cost & benefit analysis
- You have a good understanding of Dutch & French and a good knowledge of English
- You have a good verbal & communication skills, including technical writing skills. You are able to create clear & concise documentation.
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.