The following tasks are under the responsibility of the Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Architect:
- Identifying different data sources inside and outside the organization and the set-up of a integration and data warehouse strategy.
- Design and set-up of several protocols, data structures, conventions and best-practices related to data warehouse architecture and business intelligence applications.
- Defining the necessary components, platforms, development environments and technologies to be able to respond to customer needs in the best possible way, while keeping compatibility and flexibility on the long term in mind.
- Support and quality assurance for advanced developments, complex integrations with 3d party systems and optimization with performance issues.
- Structured follow-up and management of different releases and schedules.
- Defining a security strategy on the level of data, reports and environments.
- Planning and follow-up of the infrastructure supporting the architecture.
The presented candidate must have between 5 and 10 years hands on experience in implementation projects on the Microsoft Data Platform.
Has to master perfectly the following technologies and techniques:
- SQL Server databases.
- SQL Server Integration Services.
- SQL Server Analysis Services (Multidimensional & Tabular).
- SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excel, PowerPivot.
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint.
- T-SQL, MDX, XMLA
- PowerShell, .NET scripting (C#).
- Adobe Campaign
An extensive experience in:
- Set-up of a data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics architecture.
- Clear defining of conventions and protocols for developers.
- Set-up and integration of different technical environments.
- Relational, dimensional and data-vault modeling.
- Set-up of automated ETL processes based on meta data.
- Optimisation of performance of ETL processes and DB configuration.
- Planning and follow-up of the infrastructure.
- Quality assurance of developments and tests.
- Ability to communicate in Dutch or French and English.
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward! Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, CSC is the place for you.