Besides deep experience in Property and casualty insurance (Household/Fire, Accident, Diverse risks, …), including functional and technical areas, we look for people who are willing to listen to our clients, have an analytical mindset and are able to participate in both short strategic missions as large and complex projects.
As a consultant in Insurance you will join the existing CSC Insurance team and perform consulting missions with clients in the Insurance industry.
- You facilitate meetings with insurance clients to gather requirements and explore potential solutions;
- You identify operational issues at Property & Casualty insurance clients and recommend a plan for improvement.
- You support the design and realization of optimized life insurance processes and operating models as well as the implementation of life insurance packages for our clients.
- You apply and extend your knowledge in Property & Casualty insurance as well as Claims and Life insurance.
- You are able to coach and lead a small team of joint CSC and client resources in order to deliver projects timely.
- You have a higher education background and minimum 4 years experience within an insurance company or as a specialized insurance consultant.
- You have project experience and business process knowledge in the insurance industry, as well as a good understanding of the market and the insurance products.
- You are a flexible team player possessing strong communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills, you are capable of working with our clients in English, Dutch and French.
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.