The SAP offerings for big data, mobile, cloud and enhanced user front-end experience are defining the SAP architecture of tomorrow. This architecture is becoming increasingly complex.
In order to fulfil the needs of our customers in this area, CSC is looking for an experienced consultant who’s specialised in the architecture of the SAP solutions portfolio. The assignments for our customers include both medium and large projects, as well as strategic discussions at CxO level on how to develop the architecture of the future.
The candidate will combine his role as architect with the leadership of the technology team
- Leading the further development of our SAP technology enabled offerings
- Managing the technology team using people management skills, ensuring skills development and recruitment of new team members
- Ensuring the integration with the non-SAP offerings of CSC in this area
- Assist the sales team in business development and proposal writing.
- Project execution ensuring the project delivery according to the needs of the customer, and throughout all phases of the project (preparation, blue print, technical design, implementation, test and configuration)
- Quality control and best practice enablement of the projects where SAP technology solutions are involved.
- Significant prior people management expertise in the service industry.
- In-depth SAP architecture knowledge of the SAP core components, with experience in the integration of the SAP new technologies and the architecture options in this area.
- Architecture experience in (or willingness to acquire architecture experience in )
- SAP UX (Fiori, Hana)
- SAP Hana
- SAP Mobile using Sybase/Syclo
- SAP Cloud solutions
- Experience in all phases of an SAP architecture definition and/or infrastructure project track including design, realisation, testing and go-live or similar exposure through maintenance and support activities.
- Understanding of SAP project methodology and approach (ASAP)
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English is mandatory.
- Assertive attitude and able to manage workshops and architecture discussions at the customer
- Willing to grow and build knowledge/expertise in set domain
- Team player with strong communication and people management skills.
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- Mobility in Belgium is a must. Willingness to working abroad is a plus
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.