As a SAS BI Consultant, you will build world-class solutions for our clients in order to enable them better decision making.
- You provide business process decision support at strategic, tactical and operational level
- You participate in workshops for business requirements and are able to translate these requirements into solution components
- You focus on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization
- You are eager to turn raw data in strategic information and proposes creative solutions for presenting dashboards, KPI’s and operational reports.
- You will develop, implement and test software with the different SAS modules (9.X)
- You support in determining data warehousing strategy, select tools and techniques to devise the solution
- You have a master degree or bachelor degree in informatics
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in SAS or in similar BI solutions and eager to learn the SAS solutions
- You have contributed to total solutions based upon the SAS 9 platform (BI, DI, …)
- You have experience with working on large volumes of data
- You have a hands-on attitude, proven problem solving and team work skills
- You have good communication skills and you are capable of liaising with colleagues as well as clients
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers projects at the cutting edge of technology, and beyond! As a privileged platinum partner since more than 10 years of SAS you can be sure of our continuous investment in trainings and commercial activities.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.