XPE Pharma & Science is looking for a Brand Manager (m/f) for one of its clients.
The organisation is one of the top 10 in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Our partner creates a culture that is performance-oriented but still focused on collaboration, inclusive leadership and innovation, quality and integrity.
Do you want to work for a pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment ?
- You are responsible for development of marketing and promotional actions in brand objectives and customer needs.
- You develop, implement and execute marketing plans for launch product portfolio as well as long term strategic product plans.
- You will provide high quality timely marketing input and implement tactical plans/projects in order to maximize the value of the brand(s).
- You will visit pharmacists and generalists to support the medical representatives in the field with the necessary materials to succeed.
- You develop campaigns in media and on social media.
- You provide and continuously adapt product forecasts.
- You develop and present promotional material witch will be used in our Sales Department.
- You will maintain strong relationships with our most important clients in order to exceed our sales targets.
- You will be recognized as ‘Product Champion’ by strengthening your product knowledge and being up to date.
- You will effectively manage the budgets, forecasts and expenses in order to get our marketing and sales goals.
-An outstanding marketer with proven experience in managing
-Open-minded, hands-on, communicative, people-oriented, innovative, positive
-Strong in collaboration with colleagues
- Leadership skills
- University degree in marketing
- Scientific background/experience
- Experience in marketing/sales/sciences
- A strong customer focus
Communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- Work with
- Make reports and presentations for colleagues and customers
- Focus on targets, results and analyses.
- A unique change to work for an innovative company
- A job with a lot of responsibility
- A Competitive salary
- A company car, generous pension scheme, life assurance,…
sales & marketing Recruiter XPErt
+32 (0)2 801 16 54