CrossKnowledge is a world leader in remote development of leadership and managerial skills, using new technologies. Founded in 2000, CrossKnowledge is an international company with more than 300 people. We have offices in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain and Switzerland, and strategic partnerships in Morocco, Finland, India, China, Japan and Canada.
Our solutions are full SaaS, cloud-based and built on exclusive learning technologies. We create our content with some of the most sought after experts in the world, and provide a range of accompanying services. CrossKnowledge's solutions enable fast workforce empowerment and global strategic alignment, guaranteeing a unique learning experience for the individual and a real return on investment for the organization.
CrossKnowledge already has 7 million users within global companies like Bank of America, Tesco, BP, Sodexo, Sanofi-Aventis, Total. To accompany our development, we are currently recruiting one Technical Support consultant based in Brussels, Belgium.
Master Degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience, with a first successful working experience on Technical Support, you are searching for an innovative company where you can demonstrate your learning agility and sense for responsibilities & ownership.
Reporting to the Technical Support team in Sophia Antipolis, France, you play a key role in helping our customers to understand our products and redirecting technical issues to our Maintenance teams. Your daily tasks will be supporting and advising internal / external stakeholders on how to use our products:
- Handling complex technical support issues related to our products (learning platform and authoring tool).
- Understanding our customers' product's usage and being able to report this usage to the Product teams.
- Monitoring opened incidents and reporting on their status to the stakeholders.
- You are at ease with LMS, LCMS and authoring tools technologies.
- You have strong analytical skills and communication skills into IT context.
- You are service and solution oriented.
- You are a self starter with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Curious, you like being challenged by new models and new technologies.
As you'll be integrated into a larger team that covers Continental Europe and will be reporting to its Deployment Manager, collaboration with colleagues cross-border will be encouraged.
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? If you want to be part of the CrossKnowledge adventure, then just apply!