For our HR Job Center, we are looking for a driven, dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist, with proven recruitment and client servicing skills, to offer excellent recruitment services.
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
* Development and execution of effective multi-market recruiting and sourcing strategies that deliver top-quality talent and meet hiring plans in a timely manner
* Development of talent pipelines and use of recruitment strategies to ensure job openings are filled with high quality hires with speed
* Establish strong relationships with partnership and key stakeholders. Act as an internal consultant to provide consultative perspective on staffing needs and issues
* Leverage best-in-class benchmarks and effective metrics to effectively track results, identify recruiting trends and develop objectives and project plans.
* Selection and management of appropriate local vendors who can provide best-in-class products and services to meet hiring needs
* Communicate recruitment-related information to all levels of the business
* Assist the recruitment team in daily operations: job descriptions, CV screening, interviewing candidates,…
* Maintain and reinforce Proximus's strong employment brand.
* Master degree with at least 5 - 7 professional recruiting experience and a passion for Human Resources
* Experience and affinity with social media
* Experience managing internal and external client relationships in a complex environment
* Experience with process improvement tools and recruiting metrics and analytics
* Ability to establish and maintain credibility with key stakeholders
* Business acumen : you understand the business and its sourcing needs
* Relationship management: you are able to engage, influence and have impact, listen and communicate effectively. You can build trust and credibility.
* Able to take initiatives and work effectively under pressure and in a changing environment, flexibility and dealing with ambiguity.
* Solution-oriented, hands-on and flexible.
* Analytical skills
* Excellent consulting skills (advisory, selling & presentation skills, facilitation)
* Diplomatic but firm with good negotiation skills
* Bilingual Dutch/French
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.