Oracle Cloud Sales Account Executive – Belux Market
Simple to get, easy to own, and a joy to use - These are the three goals and objectives Oracle sets for every one of our cloud applications.
Modern cloud applications from Oracle help you re-imagine your business, your practices, and your experiences. The best-of-breed Software as a Service (SaaS) applications in Oracle Cloud are integrated with social, mobile, and analytic capabilities to help you deliver the experiences customers expect, the talent to succeed, and the performance the market demands.
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Sales Account Executives and build an amazing career, working for the world's No. 1 in software for information management.
We are seeking Senior Account Executives with the ability to own and deliver against a Sales Target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the #1 Vendor in Cloud!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Join Oracle Ignite Training Program to learn the Oracle Cloud Applications Portfolio
- Work with supporting Sales resources (eg. Sales Consulting, Business Development Consultants, Marketing and Sales Programs ) to create demand and new business opportunities
- Drive and Manage the complete sales cycle to ensure successful achievement of revenue targets within your assigned territory
- Full Ownership of Oracle Cloud Applications deals in your assigned patch
- Execute business and territory plans which focus on Oracle Business activities
- Partner engagement on sales opportunities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Degree qualified (either in IT or Business)
- Multiple years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (Cloud /Solutions Sales preferred)
- Ability to provide examples where you have shown “Drive, Intelligence & Innovation” in creating, managing & closing sales
- Ability to prove successful achievement of individual sales targets
- Ability to accurately forecast, and successfully close new business
- Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
- Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- This position is based in our Dublin office
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Benefits package tailored to suit your personal lifestyle.
- Excellent Training + Development including 2 week Intensive Foundation Course.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
- Access to our sports and social club, subsidised Restaurants and an onsite Gym!
Apply by sending your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org