- The Supply Management department is key to our daily operations. Reporting into the Operation Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Sourcing, selecting and negotiating the best purchase package in terms of quality, pricing and terms with suppliers;
- Preparing and processing purchase orders and other relevant documents according to company directives and guidelines;
- Planning and managing inventory levels of materials and products;
- Ensuring complete and updated purchasing records and pricing in SAP;
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis;
- Supporting the Sales and Technical departments with quotations for tenders;
- Handling and monitoring claims to factories and vendors;
- Coordinating on time delivery with suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Scheduling supplier visits and coordinating audit surveys in collaboration with the Quality Manager.
- Higher education (min. Bachelor level) or equivalent based on experience;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience with SAP, especially MM, SD and PP modules, is required;
- Good knowledge of French/English is a must, knowledge of Dutch or German is an asset;
- You have excellent organisational skills and set priorities easily;
- You are customer focused and have the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines;
- You have an analytical mindset with an eye for detail;
- You are a true team player.
Our offer: We offer a varied job in an international group which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.