About Worldline :
Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is the European leader and a global player in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with 40 years of experience, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility and e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing Services. In 2012, Worldline's activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros. The company employs more than 7,100 people worldwide.
About the scope :
Within Worldline, the “Terminals Division Business Line” sales best in class payment terminals commercialized either directly to merchants (Benelux, Germany, France, UK, LatAm, …) or via reseller agreements with banks and third party resellers.
Our ambition is to boost our international expansion by developing new sales channels & new partnerships.
We are currently in top 5 terminal providers in Europe and want to become top 10 worldwide.
As International Business Development Manager, you will have the overall responsibility to develop the local market in new geographies (eg. Europe, UK or APAC), to define long-term organizational strategic goals, to build key customer relationships with new independent distributors, to identify new business opportunities, to negotiate and close business deals and to maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
It will also be your mission to work with the internal teams, marketing staff and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenues for the organization.
- New Business Development
- You identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization, mostly being distributors
- You meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- You plan persuasive approach and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Worldline.
- You develop local partnerships
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s need, concerns and objectives.
- Handle objections and work through differences to a positive conclusion
- Sales Planning
- You set targets for sales and provide support to the client that will continually improve the client relationship.
- You develop the pipeline of new business for Worldline
- You identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- You submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- You prepare and present the sales forecast and ensure you meet the figures
- Proven experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development within the technology sector or payment sector
- Used to sales management tools and practices
- Strong persuasion and closing skills
- Master degree
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
- Capable to prioritize and keep business focus
- Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
- Precise, organized personality with attention on detailed execution
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.