The Consulting Services team is looking for a Senior Integration Consultant to participate in payable integration projects with external customers located in the Europe, Middle-East and Africa region.
Working alone or leading an on-site or off-site team of more junior Integration Engineers the Senior Integration Consultant will see to the successful completion of small to medium complexity custom solution projects. These projects are typically aimed at connecting client’s back-office applications to SWIFT using SWIFT’s proprietary middleware solution IPLA, but can also cover other custom development around SWIFT’s products and services. The project services cover analysis, design, development, testing and implementation related activities from project conception to go live.
Coordinate and manage small to medium complexity payable Integration Services projects for our customers through activities such as:
- Functional Analysis: objective analysis of integration requirements to make a correct assessment of complexity, risk, and cost of the integration project.
- Technical Design: analysis and design of the individual system components and process flow.
- Technical Implementation: development and deployment of the Integration solution.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: testing activities to confirm the solution can be implemented in a production environment.
- Go-live support: System, User Acceptance and Resiliency testing.
- Project Management to define an overall project plan, track progress against the plan and participating in status meetings, etc.
University degree in Computer Sciences, electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Min 7 years experience as integration specialist or Software developer
- Min 1 year experience as project manager for custom code solution projects
- Experience in programming with Java
- Experience with Oracle and SQL is an asset.
- Experience with IBM Websphere MQ is an asset
Technical skills and knowledge
- Development skills
- Apache Camel, Apache Karaf is an asset
- UML and XML
- Software development environments and tools
- Knowledge of SWIFT products and services is an asset
- SWIFTNet InterAct, FileAct, FIN
- Alliance product portfolio (Allliance Access & Integration Platform, Alliance Gateway, Lite2 - Autoclient & Converter)
- SWIFT Standards (FIN, MX, solutions)
- Exposure to at least one of the OS platforms: Windows, UNIX (Oracle Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Linux (RedHat).
- Relational Database (Oracle), SQL, JDBC (former practical development experience in this domain is a strong asset).
Professional and Supporting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- A strong team player who also has the ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel (on average 30%)
- Languages: Fluent English, both written and spoken. Any other major European language is an asset.
- Solid communication skills
- Good planning, organizing and reporting skills
- Quality orientation
- Team orientation
- Personal drive and commitment
- Customer orientation