What we expect you to do
- Analyse client documents and information for the purpose of understanding key requirements related to the structure of the proposal response document to be produced by Dimension Data;
- Create a base proposal response document that most appropriately addresses the client’s information requirements, and Dimension Data’s need to present a compelling proposal. This includes defining the structure for the entire response (additional documents/appendices etc.), not just the main response document.
- Pre-populate the response document with as much standard corporate content as possible (for example: corporate information, financial information...).
- Make it easy for bid team members to contribute their specialist content to the proposal document by structuring the response document in a clear and effective way, making it easily accessible to the team, and assisting team members with content development where possible;
- Integrate all content contributions into the master proposal documents;
- Validate content to ensure it addresses the client questions/requirements;
- Copy edit/proof read all content contributions and the proposal response documents as a whole prior to their submission to the client;
- Prepare the response documents for submission to the client (hard/ soft copies, online submissions or other mechanism for delivery of the proposal as specified by the client).
- File/Store master copies of the proposal response documents in line with Dimension Data requirements;
- Work with the Bid Manager to ensure quality preparation of proposals;
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Work Experience: 3-5 years
- Specific Experience in Bid Editing: 2-5 years
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and teams
- display a high level of client orientation and professionalism in dealing with internal clients
- ability to communicate effectively and to work well with teams will contribute to their success
- attention to detail and quality
Primary Location: EUR-Belgium
Recruiter: Tony Janssens