Besides industry knowledge, we look for people who are willing to listen to our clients, have an analytical mindset and are able to participate in large and complex projects.
As a Business Analyst Banking you will join the existing CSC-team and perform consulting missions with clients in the banking industry.
- You analyze and document clients’ processes and business requirements for software applications.
- You construct conceptual data, business rules and process models.
- You provide business process and re-engineering support to banking companies.
- You facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- You participate in workgroups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvements and re-engineering opportunities.
- You have a higher education background and 5 to 12 years experience within a banking company or as a specialized banking consultant with focus on Retail and/or Private Banking.
- You have business process knowledge in the banking industry (retail / private banking), as well as a good understanding of the market and products; you are eager to support banking customers in their transition to customer-centric, multi-channel marketing organizations, in their transition from “bricks” to “clicks”.
- You are able to construct retail & private banking process models.
- As well as possessing strong communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills, you are capable of working with our clients in English, Dutch and French.
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward! Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, CSC is the place for you.