Our world class clients aim the next level. They are exploring how to transform again and again their business and operating models to take the full advantage of the latest disruptive technology programs (e.g. mobile, big data, internet-of-things, application modernization, workplace, cloud, cyber).
When perfectly embedded in the specific business/industry context, such programs boost organizations to the “extra-mile” in the most complex environments: e.g.
- Seamless integration of asset, workforce and supply chain management, and mobility.
- Repositioning/new innovative “go-to-markets” by combining smart analytics, profitable customer experience, and internet-of-things.
- Building world class partnerships beyond organizational borders, enabling leading responsiveness and operational excellence
CSC not only delivers those disruptive technology engines that make those world class organizations “agile” and “future proof”. CSC partners with its clients towards world class business results! How? By business transformation programs that address all key components of our clients’ “diamonds of change”. Our business transformation experts advice our clients on how to deploy best-practice processes, match roles and skills, implement end-to-end governance, drive new culture(s), and ensure full employee adoption.
We are looking for high-potential as well as seasoned business transformation managers. In this role, you will act together with the business leadership team of our clients.
- As a “business architect”, you will help leadership to articulate their new business and operating model.
- As a “trusted advisor”, you will support, coach and guide our clients’ leadership through the transition. You will help executives, senior managers, middle managers, and team leads to mobilize their teams from Day 1 of the transformation till the benefits realization.
Our business transformation managers today drive disruptive changes across all main industries (manufacturing, financial services, public sector, public transport, and utility sector) and across all main functional areas (e.g. supply chain, customer service, workforce management, finance, analytics, HR, IT).
Join us in this journey of exciting large scale transformations, enabled by the latest disruptive technologies.