SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardised financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. SWIFT also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. SWIFT is headquartered in Belgium and has over 24 offices worldwide.
The Business Applications/Compliance Tools team is in charge of the definition, development and maintenance of a wide set of commercial applications such as KYC, Sanctions Testing and Sanctions List Management. In that context, we are looking for a technical authority that can bridge the gap between business and IT, and be on the forefront of designing new and exciting features and solutions.
- Evolve of the BA/Compliance tools architecture, solutions and technology roadmaps in line with business needs:
- Perform consulting towards the business, by delivering specific analysis and advice, in order to enable the smart evolution of the business roadmaps.
- Help build, support and promote the BA/Compliance Tools architecture and technology strategy to effectively align with the business.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary project teams. Contribute and review functional/non-functional requirements for projects and initiatives. Provide where possible, alternative solutions to be able to meet the business requirements in a more effective way.
- Deliver the high level architecture and warrant the successful implementation there off in the detailed design and implementation of the solution.
- Act as COE across BA/Compliance Tools for problem solving activities of high complexity and impact.
- Keep up-to-date on external technology and solutions evolution in the IT market place through networking, vendor relations, training, conferences, R&D, technical POCs…
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in building business, IT architecture and technology roadmaps
- Three years recent experience in the design of medium to large custom developed IT services
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture methodologies, frameworks and tools (SOA, TOGAF, BPM, etc.)
- OO Design and modeling (UML)
- Knowledge of distributed application architectures & design patterns
- Strong business affinity
- Strong planning, coordination, multi-tasking and organization skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with a wide range of internal customers and stakeholders
- Team player