• Responsible for the ‘keep&increase’ activities by selling the Orange products&services to a portfolio of 50 existing accounts in the Small and Medium Market.
• Responsible for the ‘Get’activities by selling Orange products & services to a portfolio of about 100 prospects
2. Key responsibility areas:
- Contacts assigned customer accounts or prospects to sell company products and services within a designated geographical area.
- Meets customers on a regular basis to understand their needs and evaluate their satisfaction regarding our company products and services. Uses his/her customer knowledge and his/her understanding of the market and competition to make accurate and competitive offers and to maximize customer satisfaction and Orange business.
- Visits prospects to introduce the company products and services. Develops understanding of the prospects’ needs to be able to make a competitive offer and get the customer.
- Coordinates the internal follow-up of the proposed account offers.
- Ensures close follow-up in case customers experience problems (technical, billing, etc).
- Takes necessary actions to meet six-monthly personal sales targets.
- Marketing – contacts at professional level : in order to validate offers and to define promotions
- Customer Service – contacts with operational people and professionals: in order to get the contract activated and in order to get technical support (complaints/ problem handling)
- Presales and Postsales – contacts at professional level : in order to activate and handover the complex offers Fix Voice and Data
4. Financial responsibility
Revenue (if applicable) : Generates on average an annual Invoiced Revenue of 1 mio to 1,5 mio
5. Education, specific training and experience:
- Minimum 4 years in a sales oriented function and 2 years in a similar job in the Telco or IT Industry
- Graduate degree in sales or in marketing or similar through experience
- Time Management
- Capacity to deliver
- Understanding customer needs
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word/excel/PowerPoint)