ALTISSIA, a leading global player in distance language learning, is looking for a passionate Account Executive who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our learning solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders;
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and goals;
- Present Altissia’s learning solutions to the end users of our clients and/or partners;
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics;
- Manage Fundación Tripartita's requirements for tenders and training plans for B2B, SMEs and individuals
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth objectives;
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (French consider as a plus);
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- 1+ years of account management or other relevant experience in Consultorías de formación;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.