· Delivering modules and maintaining front end part of our website.
· Write clean, cross-browser, standards-compliant code.
· Ensuring high performance for mobile and desktop applications
· Communicating with internal or external web services.
· Work with other team members; share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews
· Stay up-to-date with market developments; look into and advise on new technologies and emerging standards
· Define and keep your deadlines.
What we need from you
· Minimum 1 year of proven experience using Angular 2 framework
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
… aside from “hard” skills we are looking for passion for creating software, and the ability to work together with other developers as well as business representatives. We’ll count on you to take ownership of your work and communicate with everyone to get the job done.
Permanent OR Freelance Contract!