For our client, a multinational in software and multimedia, we are looking for a Product Manager for X-Box, that shows determination, dynamism, flexibility and initiative along with a keen attention to details and focus.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Revenue & production analyses and forecast
- Assess industry & market trends
- Understand the consumer: behaviors, attitudes and motivations
- Follow-up of operational activities
- Implementation of strategic and creative marketing plans
- Coordinating product launches
- Product presentations
- Market and competition research
- Communication towards community (Facebook, …)
- Organization of events and product launches
- Coordination of product presentations
Qualifications should include:
- Bachelor or Master degree, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience (Category Manager, Product Manager, …) ;
- Very strong in analytics, making reports and working with numbers;
- Very motivated, enthusiast and proactive;
- Inventive and creative;
- Interested in gaming (it’s an advantage if you are a X-Box user yourself!);
- Structured and well organized;
- Fluent knowledge of English is required (main communication), knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
You will join a dynamic Multinational that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself and expand your responsibilities systematically. We invest in our employees through training and want to encourage everyone to constantly evolve and provide opportunities. We offer you an attractive salary package with smartphone, laptop, internet allowance and a daily representation fee.