We are looking for a Project Manager with knowledge of Telecom.
As project manager you will be part of the Technology Business unit, which ensures the delivery of products and services to the end customers.
You will work as customer project manager within the Network Engineering and operations department where you will be responsible for the delivery of the point-to-point fibre infrastructure for projects of our major customers (Corporate and Medium enterprises).
You will work in collaboration with the EBU (Enterprise Business unit) department where your counterpart will ensure the contacts with the customer and with a team of local project managers, who will follow-up the activities in the field.
Your responsibilities wil be
• act as single point of contact for the infrastructure delivery towards the Enterprise business unit departments
• At the start of the project, you get a clear understanding of the customer needs and the related timings.
• to set up a project organization with clear roles and responsibilities.
• to establish yearly plannings and targets, taking the customer request and the Proximus resources into consideration.
• to follow-up project execution with the local project managers.
• to ensure specific customer requests are communicated and respected in the field.
• to take ownership of project issues. You anticipate the risks and propose mitigation plans.
• to ensure regular reporting to your stakeholders.
In order to qualify for this function you
have a proven experience in project management (5-10 years).
have excellent communication skills.
are customer minded.
have a strong sense of responsibility and can work autonomously.
are well organized and result-driven. You are able to have an eye for the detail while keeping the helicopter view.
are a team player and you are able to motivate people.
are resistant to stress, you can deal with uncertainty, resistance or fast evolving environments.
are fluent in Dutch, French and English.