AXA in brief
AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn’t matter – it’s your talents that make the difference
You work closely with the Business to specify the business requirements and implements the solution if possible based on all the out-of-the-box features available in the product Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft.Net. You will be involved in some of the key decision making processes as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
You will analyze the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help to drive higher productivity and streamlined activities and events. You must be effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and work to improve the overall benefit of the CRM system.
The Dynamics CRM/.NET Expert works to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft .Net.
As a CRM Expert, you role will be to:
•Design, develop, test, and deploy custom CRM solutions.
•Develop SSRS reports and SSIS jobs to import/export data
•Develop WCF services to connect with other applications
•Customize business process flows and the Service Automation areas to meet client needs.
As CRM Expert, you have:
- A Post-secondary degree in Computer Science/IS or equivalent work experience;
- Between 5 and 10 years of Business Analysis experience with Microsoft Dynamics platform;
- An experience in team coaching with an envy to evolve to a role of Technical Lead;
- Excellent written & communication skills, including the ability to follow standards/methodology;
- Knowledge and experiences in Dynamics 365;
- Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices;
- An experience with Agile development process;
- An experience in Microsoft SQL Server/SSRS Reports and development;
- Knowledge in Integration tools (Scribe or SSIS);
- Experience with SharePoint and integrations;
- Extensive knowledge of financial sector in Belgium.
And you also are:
- A very good problem solver with a desire to understand;
- Customer oriented who are adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn and adapt;
- Able to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines...
AXA offers you even more than just an ideal job...
- A New World of Work which emphasizes, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces;
- An on boarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration;
- Immense possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA;
- An intensive well-being policy;
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package (with staff restaurant plan) including a range of personal benefits: group insurance, disability/hospitalization/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays, laundry and ironing services, etc.;
- And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.