As a Windows System Administrator in the OSM department, you are responsible for managing daily operations of about 2600 Microsoft Windows servers spread across two data centers in Germany, multiple AD forests and domains. You will assist in the further transition of AXA towards cloud technology and work closely together with other teams in different regions in order to achieve all these goals
As a Windows System Administrator, your responsibilities will be to:
• Contribute to initiatives regarding improvements, standardization and migration activities towards cloud;
• Automate activities;
• Be a subject matter expert in your domain for high-level and low-level designs;
• Implement new solutions within your domain;
• Support implementation of audit and security regulations;
•Troubleshoot and solve level 3 incidents and problems;
• Work closely together with offshore team.
As a Windows System Administrator, you have at least:
- 5 years of experience as a Windows System Administrator in an enterprise environment;
- Good technical skills in the following domains:
o Windows Server
o Packaging and scripting (Powershell/VBS)
o SCCM is a plus
- Good knowledge in Active directory:
o Complex hierarchy, multiple AD forests and domains
o External Forest Trusts
o Group policies
- An experience in integration towards cloud technology is considered as a plus:
o IBM Bluemix
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
And you are also:
- Customer oriented with good communication skills;
- A good planner and organizer with excellent documentation skills;
- Able to learn new techniques autonomously and you are a problem solver;
- Process minded and also opened to changes;
- A good team player who are also assertive;
- Prepared to work as well outside office-hours.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8