Ever wondered where your career is taking you to?
Together with pre-sales colleagues, prepare the technical commercial part of a feasible tailored proposal which answers the customer needs and in-life customer experience expectations.
- Support pre-sales colleagues in complex proposals to work out a feasible solution and prepare a customized offer: do technology checks, feasibility requests, standard documentation and annexes, simple customer design drawings, solution builder and business case preparation
- Dispatch the pre-sales requests coming from the Account Managers to the central pre-sales mailbox. Timely follow up signed projects before it can be handed over to the project management teams.
- Daily technical-commercial support for Account Managers and pre-sales colleagues in the field. Explain simple designs and proposals, adapt them on customer request and changing needs.
- Take care of upsell and cross-sell requests and day-to-day MACDs (Move-Add-Change-Delete) for existing larger customers (e.g. larger retail organizations, Irisnet, …) as well as smaller or existing customers. Accompany pre-sales colleagues at customer meetings.
- Follow up and coordinate the planning for Pre-sales team for the Technology Migrations. Handle autonomously predefined lists of customers that have to be migrated. Explain the needs for a specific migration to customers and Account Managers. Do a clear hand-over to Business Solution Delivery Manager of the to be migrated sites and technologies.
You have expertise in
- Telecom: Broad understanding of the Mobile (GSM-2G, UMTS-3G, LTE-4G, ...), Fix voice (ISDN, VoIP, ,..) and Fix Data (TCP/IP, MPLS, Ethernet,…) technologies or eager to acquire this over a well-defined and specific time period.
- Solution selling skills
-Technical Bachelor degree with affinity for commercial contacts or Commercial Bachelor degree with affinity for technical projects.
-Broad knowledge of, or interest in products and technology in the telecom and ICT market.
-3 to 5 years of work experience.
-Good knowledge of MS Office tools Word, Excel and Visio.
-Mother tongue Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the other official national language and a good knowledge of English.
-Good communication skills, analytical and autonomous in smaller projects.
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, medical insurance.
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.