Manage the creation of a Bid as an answer on a request for information (RFI) or a request for proposal (RFP) from a customer or prospect.
Manage a larger size of Bids than the Bid Manager, coach the other Bid Managers and propose structural improvements for the Bid Management team.
- In pre-RFP phase, help key national and strategic customers with the definition of the content of their RFP documents. Define a clear account strategy with the sales team (Account Managers, Sales Managers and Business Expert Team).
- Screen and qualify new Public and Non-Public RFIs and RFPs. Analyze the instructions, identify risks and prepare a clear Go/No Go decision as the first step and milestone of the Bid Management Process.
- Define with the sales team the commercial and Bid strategy, define the content and create different work streams that will contribute to the Bid answer.
- Define, follow-up and report on the overall Bid Planning.
- Manage and coordinate the transversal virtual Bid Team.
- Finalize the Bid answer by consolidating all inputs from the different work streams and prepare to send to the customer. Also support the sales team in presenting and negotiating of the Bid at the customer.
You have expertise in
- Broad high-level helicopter view on the ICT and Telecommunications Market
- Profound knowledge of Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Good knowledge of the Legislation of Public Tenders
- University degree (Master degree).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Bid Manager function and with project management, account management, pre-sales or product marketing experience.
- Mother tongue Dutch or French with a perfect knowledge of English and a good knowledge of the other national language (French or Dutch).
- Able to analyze complex requests
- Coaching skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
What we offer you
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, a company car, performance bonus, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, medical insurance.