Contribute to Orange Belgium’s best customer experience !
Orange is a bold challenger on the Belgian telecom market. We count more than 3.3 million residential and B2B customers. We offer mobile, fix, internet & TV solutions on the Belgian market. As an innovative company focusing on the customer care, we are looking for service minded talents able to offer that extra mile for our customers. Maybe are you the skilled profile we are currently looking for!
Want to know more about Orange? Click here.
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a passionate CSR Technical Support TV & Internet to join our Customer Experience Department.
Log into the next step of your career!
As CSR Technical Support TV & Internet you :
Answer to 2nd level incoming questions from residential customers, on subjects related to technical issues for TV & Internet services.
Analyze, solve, dispatch and follows-up all trouble tickets and mails, in collaboration with other teams
Detect incidents related to TV & Internet services, with possible impact on customers and apply appropriate priority & notification process.
Inform customers continuously on the status of their problem
- Analyzing technical issues and finding solutions for our customers are key for you. Therefore you know what’s cable technology, what’s WIFI, how you secure hardware,…
- You show your engagement by being an Orange Ambassador
- In mindset and sometimes also in working hours you show a flexible attitude
- The customer is in the heart of all your actions
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and French and you have a basic knowledge of English
- We are working in a fast moving business where an interest in new technologies and fast learning are assets
- You welcome changes with open arms
- “Together we can do better !” is your daily moto !
Inspired? send your CV to OrangeSC@unique.be.
If there’s a match in the making, you will be invited for a first interview.